Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012. School. Um. Me?

Assalamualaikum,

Yay! The school will start! Duh, I am not that EXCITED to go to school. More than excited making trouble. And you know what? The most, I mean, THE MOST thing I hate is _________.  Let's leave the gap. I hate to remember that moment. Argh!

So, 2011 will end here. And hello to 2012. Please be nice to me. And 2013 will be my year for PMR. I'm growing fast, this is not fair.I can't stand it. Ahaha. For this 2012, my aim is to NOT open my Facebook account till May. 7 May 2012. Which is my birthday. Can I keep my promise to not open my FB account? We'll see. And as the mean time, I'll update my blogs. InsyaAllah. hehe, seriously, I'm nervous.So..

I, Aisyah promise to not open my FB account from 1 January 2012 till 7 May 2012.
And If I disobey, I will cut my hair short and return my phone to mama.
Sincerely, Aisyah :) 

There! I write it all down on my blog. And I think mama will read this. So I don't have to tell her face to face anymore. hehe, nervous to leave FB. Errr... Err..

And more, I wish I never meet someone that will make me fall in love like this year. Argh, that's embarassing too. But yea, I think it's normal. 



Listen to this song. Awww <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment