Monday, December 26, 2011

Scratch That !

Hello and Assalamualaikum,

Let not be a total jerk okay? I am BORED. I got 3 blog to write, I got korean movie to watch and what else? Huh, my life become so slow since mum and dad leave for their vacation. BORED. BORED. The thing that I did was, wake up in the morning at 10, have breakfast, bath, sleep and watch movie. Hehe,.. To be honest I miss friends. How long has it been since I last saw and laugh with my 'mole' friend? Since forever! Why cuti sklh is sooo long. But yet I enjoyed it. HAHAHAHA *getting annoyed* -.-'

 Okay2, you guys wanna see my picture *of course no*. Well, my aunty just did the make up thing on my face, and I was soo alergic to the make up powder. And my eyes start to make tears whenever she put the think on the eyes. I don't know much about makeup but I look great. hew hew hew. haha, gay.


Do I look to old for my age? Yea, mum told me so.

That what we called Aisyah babe! haha



Argh, jerawat! My biggest enemy. :(


At least I managed to write 'a' post. Yay! So lame. hehe, My english is totally bad, and it sound so girlish. Eww, haha. Okay, That's all for tonight, please pay for my strength to finished my novel! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment